<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\07538062867\46blogName\75Third+Grade+Riddles\46publishMode\75PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\46navbarType\75BLACK\46layoutType\75CLASSIC\46searchRoot\75http://thirdgraderiddles.blogspot.com/search\46blogLocale\75en_US\46v\0752\46homepageUrl\75http://thirdgraderiddles.blogspot.com/\46vt\75-5017751068271564656', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Third Grade Riddles

Welcome to the Third Grade Blogging Project. As members of this blog, please add your comments about the riddles. If you would like to add your own riddles, please include it. Can you guess the answers to the riddles?

Friday, December 15, 2006

Animal Riddles



I’m a small kind of squirrel.
I climb trees.
I have black and brown stripes.
I have whiskers.
I run very fast.
Who am I?


I have black stripes on my tail.
I am very shy.
I am nocturnal
People say I have a mask on but I really do not.
Who am I?

I am a wild dog.
I hunt alone.
I hunt for small prey.
I am orange and white.
I eat almost everything.
What am I?

I am the tallest of all land animals.
I eat leaves.
I live in Africa.
I have long legs.
Who am I?

There are more than 82 species of me in the world.
I have a long tail.
I go up onto trees to find food.
I have to have a tail to keep my balance on trees.
You can see me in some zoos.
Who am I?

I have antlers, I eat plants and I like to go in water.
I live in forests and woods.
I’m bigger than a deer.
My antlers weigh more than a piano bench.
What am I?

I am nocturnal
I use echolocation.
People say I am blind, but I am not.
Can you guess who I am?

I live on a farm.
I have long legs.
I eat grass.
I pull a cart.
Who am I?

I eat ants.
I have a big nose.
I am white, light brown and black.
Who am I?

I am smaller than a moose.
I sometimes have antlers.
I get hunted.
I live in the woods.
Who am I?

I have blubber.
I am the biggest animal in the sea.
I am light blue.
I eat krill.
Who am I?

I live in water, but I need air.
I jump in the air up to 15 feet.
I have blubber.
I am bluish gray.
Who am I?




28 Comments:

At 11:09 AM, Blogger Third Grade Blogger said...

The second riddle is a raccoon.

 
At 11:59 AM, Blogger Third Grade Blogger said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 12:56 PM, Blogger Third Grade Blogger said...

We think the first riddle is a chimpmunk.
WE think the 2nd one is a raccon.
We think the third one is a fox.
we think the fourth one is a giraffe.
We think the 5th one is a monkey.
We think the 6th one is a moose.
We think the 7th one is a bat.
We think the 8th one is a horse.
We think the 9th one is a ant eater.
We think the 10th one is a deer.
We think the 11th one is a whale.
we think the 12th one is a dolphine.

 
At 12:58 PM, Blogger Third Grade Blogger said...

We think the first one is a chipmunk.
Is the 2 one racoon?
We have know anser for number3.
We think number 4 is a girafe.
We think number 5 is a monkey.
We think number 6 is a moose.
We think it is a bat.
We

 
At 12:58 PM, Blogger Third Grade Blogger said...

Number 1 is a chipmonk.
We think number 2 is a racoon.
We think number 3 is a fox.
We think number 4 is a camel.
We think number 5 is a monkey.

 
At 12:58 PM, Blogger Third Grade Blogger said...

Riddle 1: we think is a chipmunk.
Riddle 2:we think is a Rackoon.
Riddle 3: we think is a fox.
Riddle 4: we think is a giraffe.
Riddle 5: we think is a monkey
Riddle 6: we think is a moose.
Riddle 7: we think is a?

 
At 12:58 PM, Blogger Third Grade Blogger said...

The first one is a chitmonk.
The second one is a racoon.
The third one is a tiger.
The fourth one is a giraffe.
The fifth one is a monkey.
The sixed one is a moose.
The seventh one is a bat.
The eighth one is a cow.
The nineth one is a anteater.
The tenth is a deer.

 
At 12:58 PM, Blogger Third Grade Blogger said...

The answer to the first riddle is a chipmunk.
The answer to the second riddle is a racoon.
The answer to the fourth riddle is a giraffe.
The answer to the 5th riddle is a monkey.
The answer to the sixth riddle is a moose.
The answer to the 8th riddle is a horse.

 
At 12:58 PM, Blogger Third Grade Blogger said...

We think it's a chipmunk.
We think it's a raccoon.
We think it's a dingo.
We think it's a giraffe.
We think the one that has 82 species is a monkey.
We think the one that has antlers is a moose.
We think the one that uses echolocation is a bat.
We think the on that lives is a horse.
We think the one that has a long nose is a anteater.
We think the one that has antlers is a deer.

 
At 12:58 PM, Blogger Third Grade Blogger said...

Q1. We think it's a chimpmunk.

Q2. We think it's a racoon.

Q3.We think it's a fox.

Q4.We think it's a giraff.

Q5.?.

Q6. We think it is an elk.

Q7. We think it's a bat.

Q8. WE think it's a hourse.

Q9.We think it's a Anteater

 
At 12:58 PM, Blogger Third Grade Blogger said...

we think the first one is a chipmunk.
we think the second riddle is a raccoon.

We think the fourth riddle is a giraffe.
We think the sixth riddle is a mouse.
We think the sevinth riddle is a bat.
We think the eighth riddle is a horse.
We think the ninth riddle is a ant eater.

 
At 1:00 PM, Blogger Third Grade Blogger said...

WE like your riddles.

 
At 1:01 PM, Blogger Third Grade Blogger said...

We liked your Riddles!

 
At 1:01 PM, Blogger Third Grade Blogger said...

This is ASOME!!!!!!

 
At 1:01 PM, Blogger Third Grade Blogger said...

It was fun.

 
At 1:01 PM, Blogger Third Grade Blogger said...

We liked your riddles very much!

 
At 1:01 PM, Blogger Third Grade Blogger said...

We liked your cool riddles alot.

 
At 1:01 PM, Blogger Third Grade Blogger said...

We think your riddles are cool.

 
At 1:01 PM, Blogger Third Grade Blogger said...

You really stumped us on some of the riddles!!!

 
At 1:02 PM, Blogger Third Grade Blogger said...

Your riddles were tricky funny and fun Thanks.

 
At 1:01 PM, Blogger Third Grade Blogger said...

This type of squirrel is a Chipmonk.

This animal that is nocturnal is a Raccon.

This type of wild dog is a Fox.

The tallest animal is a Giraffe.

This animal that you can see in some zoos is a Monkey.

This type of animal that has antlers is a Moose.

This animal that uses echolocation is a Bat.

These riddles were easy.

 
At 1:02 PM, Blogger Third Grade Blogger said...

This type of squirrel is a chipmunk.

This type that has black stripes on it's tail is a rakoon.

This type of dog is a fox.

The tallest of all land animals is a geraph.

This long tail animal is a monkey.

We thout these riddles are fun.

 
At 1:02 PM, Blogger Third Grade Blogger said...

This type of squirrel is a chipmunk.

This type of masked animal is a racoon.

The orange and white animal is a fox.

The tallest animal is a Gariffe.


I have a long tail I am a monkey

We liked the riddles!!!!!!

 
At 1:02 PM, Blogger Third Grade Blogger said...

this type of squrirrel is a chipmunk.

This masked animal is a racoon.

This wild dog is a fox.

This leaf-eating animal is a giraffe

This long tailed animal is a monkey.

This animal that likes water is a moose.

these were hard riddles.

 
At 1:02 PM, Blogger Third Grade Blogger said...

This type of squirrel is a fly squirrel.

A animal with a mask is a racoon.

This type wild dog is a fox.

I am the tallest of land animals a
dinsour.

It was hard.

 
At 1:02 PM, Blogger Third Grade Blogger said...

The small type of squirrel is a chipmunk.

The animal with black stripes is a lemur.

The wild dog is a fox

The tallest animal a Giraffe.

The animal with 82 species a monkey.

We thought it is cool!

 
At 1:02 PM, Blogger Third Grade Blogger said...

this type of squirrel is a Flying squirrel.

this type of dog is a fox.

this type of animal whith long legs is a garif.

we thought it was fun.

 
At 1:02 PM, Blogger Third Grade Blogger said...

The masked animal is a Racoon.

The orange and white animal is a tiger.

The tall animal is a garaff.

The long tailed animal is a monkey.

Since I am bigger then deer I am a Moose.

Since I use echolocation I am a Bat.

Since I live on a farm I am a Hores

 

Post a Comment

<< Home